To protect the integrity of our show we decided to cap tickets.
no weekend camping tickets will be available on the gate in 2024!
WEEKEND TICKETS ARE PER PERSON. PLEASE BUY THE CORRECT TICKET FOR THE VEHICLE YOU WILL BE ARRIVING IN.
Weekend & Camping Tickets
Advance tickets only (no weekend gate tickets)
: TICKET PRICING : (16th August – 18th August 2024)
All ticket prices include VAT (UK)
VW (Air-Cooled & Water-Cooled)
£56.40 Per Person (Under 6’s FREE with a paying adult)
£68.40 Per Person (Under 6’s FREE with a paying adult)
£10 (All children must be accompanied by a paying adult)
We only allow Small caravans, and Non VW Motor homes witch must be under six metres. An additional charge of £24 is to be paid when purchasing your tickets.
We don’t allow twin Axle or caravans 6metres or over, this is a classic car show!
Please note the Caravan charge does not apply to Vintage (up to 1990) Eriba Puck style and teardrop’s.
DAY TICKETS (17th August – 18th AUGUST 2024)
! ! > NO FRIDAY DAY TICKETS AVAILABLE < ! !
Day tickets are only available on the gate. (card payment NOT available)
:Saturday DAY: £20 Per Person
Children 6-16: £5
Saturday day tickets are £20 per person (under 6’s free with paying adult) But you will be asked to pay £40 when you arrive, then if you leave before 11pm you will be refunded £20 (There are no exceptions on this)
:Sunday DAY: £12 Per Person
Tickets £12 per person (under 6’s free with paying adult)
On purchasing your ticket you agree to the Terms and Conditions below.
Get help from our support team anytime, anywhere with our online ticket support.
Ticket Terms & Conditions
1. This ticket is issued subject to rules and regulations attached to the booking form and those herewith.
2. Any person entering the Venue does so at his/her own risk. Neither the Venue or the event organiser can be held liable for any risk, danger/loss, including bodily harm, personal property damage/loss, or any other incident arising from attendance at the event wether occuring before, during or after the Event. With the exception of incidents arising from gross negligence and/or wilful misconduct.
3. It is forbidden to use, posses, hold or bring the following items at the descression of the stewards. Glass, any illegal substance or nitros, bonfires, chinese lanterns, weapons, flammables, or any other objects identified by stewards, safety personnel or other authorised persons which may affect the security or safety of the event and its attendees.
4. Any ticket holder whose actions are inconsistent with or whose ticket have not been obtained in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be refused entry or expelled with no right to refund.
5. Once on site, there is No vehicle movement later than 7:30pm! the venue is an occupied country park. Please consider it’s residents.
6. Due to cancellation of the event credit values will be at the sole discretion of the Organiser and under no circumstances will a cash refund be issued on site. / In the event of cancellation any advance tickets already purchased will be automatically credited to the following years event. / The event organisers reserve the right to change date or venue at any time.
7. No refund policy on all ticket types no exceptions.
8. The purchaser of the ticket shall indemnify and hold the Venue / Organiser harmless from and against all liabilities suffered or incurred in connection with a breach of Terms and Conditions.
9. No independent sound systems. Please respect our neighbors. Independent sound systems are NOT allowed on site and we request that any music is played at a reasonable level and all music must be switched off at 11PM.
10. The acceptance of the ticket and entry to the Venue shall be deemed as full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and rules and regulations referred herein.
11. Purchase of tickets are the responsibility of the buyer, Lost or Stolen tickets are not our responsibility. Please note we Can not offer refunds once the ticket has been purchased. We can however change name on tickets if you wish to sell them on.
Caravans & Non VW Motorhome Charges
SMALL Retro (1980’s and earlier) Eriba Puch style and teardrop caravans go FREE
Other small caravans & NON VW Motor homes are allowed but an additional charge of £20 is to be pre-booked when purchasing your tickets or £20 on the gate
WE DO NOT ALLOW OVER 2 BIRTH CARAVANS OR LARGE MOTORHOMES!!!
Don’t go bring a 6 birth caravan you will not be granted entry, this is a Classic VW show after all!